What Readers Are Saying...
– R. John Hurlbert, M.D., Ph.D., FRCSC, FACS, Associate Professor, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Calgary
Both honest and accurate as only those things that come from deep within the heart can be… I know that without a doubt, others will find strength and direction from it.
– Sharyn Curtis, teacher, co-founder of LitNet!
I marvel at your transparency, your insight, your command of the English language. Can’t wait for the sequel.
– Elaine, homemaker
I…am even being healed of some issues that have haunted me for years.
– Scott J. Hamley, M.A.T.S.
I enjoyed how your picture of God is of Someone present and involved, as relevant and practical as a daily business transaction, yet without diminishing His majesty.
– Brenda, office manager
I just wanted to thank you for speaking to my hard heart and slow head through your book.
– Austin Boyd, author and speaker
Pamela Thorson has done a superb job of putting together a personal story of trial and triumph.
– Joni Eareckson Tada, Joni and Friends International Disability Center
I heartily recommend this book for any and everyone who deals with disability in the family!
– Jan Cline, author of Heart Out of Hiding, Simple Devotion and other devotional books - http://www.jancline.net
Pamela has captured the heart of a caregiver and insightfully tells us how to stand under the pressure of grief and hardship.
It was just a shopping day with her mother and eighteen-month-old daughter Laura. Linda was driving the car that fateful day after Christmas when an unguarded moment sent them careening into the path of a minivan at sixty miles an hour. The collision took off the back seat of their car. Linda and her mother […]